Can Your Business Afford An Outage?
Standby power is an investment in ensuring your business continuity. Safeguard your business from the increasing number and severity of costly power outages with Cummins power generation. During the past five years, serious power outages have increased over 58%, with tens of billions in lost revenue each year, and median small business losses of thousands of dollars per day.
Cummins has multiple generator options that will fit your particular application, so you know that when the lights go out, your business keeps going.
Why Your Business Needs Standby Power? Power outages are increasing in number and severity. There are many reasons.
- Unreliable utility power grid
- Seasonal power outages
- Increasing demands on an aging power grid
- Severe weather
- Human error by utility employees
- Complications at local construction projects
- Fires and accidents
It doesn’t take much. And the cost is enormous: tens of billions in lost revenue by commercial businesses each year, with a median loss for small businesses of thousands per day.
Out-of-pocket losses are bad enough. But there are other costs that are harder to measure:
- Transaction data that was not backed up
- Employees who are unable to work
- Perishable goods that quickly turn to garbage and must end up in the dumpster
- Compromised security systems Loss of customers to competition
Almost every small business will suffer a potentially costly power outage some day. But you can do something to prevent those losses now.
To learn more about Cummins light commercial generators, contact a local Cummins Sales and Service representative or visit our specification library by clicking the button below.