Cummins Experts. When and Where You Need It.
Whether you are powering a hospital, moving freight across country, mining in a remote area, pumping oil in extreme conditions, or making deliveries across town – Cummins knows that Every Minute Counts. Because of this, Cummins provides the service support you need, when you need it. Whether in the shop or in the field, every Cummins Distributor has the technical expertise, factory support, and experience to deliver fast high quality repairs through our global QuickServe process.
While others claim to offer similar types of service in select locations, all 600 Cummins Distributor branches across the globe follow the QuickServe process to deliver consistent support that minimizes your downtime and keeps your business moving.
What is QuickServe?
QuickServe is a universal approach that provides you with:
- Personalized Service - Our team of global QuickServe certified service professionals are friendly, knowledgeable and capable. Our service professionals will partner with you to ensure Cummins gets it right the first time, Everywhere, Every Time.
- Fast Response & Diagnosis - It doesn’t matter whether you take your equipment to one of our Cummins branch locations or whether we bring QuickServe out to your site – the same, high-quality diagnostic tools are used to ensure a fast and accurate diagnosis. Our goal with QuickServe is to provide an initial diagnosis within one hour in our service bays. If we are performing service at your site, we strive to have our QuickServe service vehicles at your location within four hours of your service call.
- Precise Answers to your Service Needs - Knowledge is power. By understanding your equipment and business needs, Cummins service professionals develop and communicate a repair plan specifically for you. Precise quotes inform you of the cost and time required to complete the repair. Your complete understanding of the entire service event is important.
- High Quality Repairs - The key to a successful repair event is going beyond symptoms and understanding the root cause of a performance issue. Cummins trains and certifies its technicians on all Cummins product. This, together with years of experience – and support from the Cummins factory – gives our technicians a level of expertise that is unmatched in the industry.
- On-Going Communication - We won't keep you in the dark. Our service support team is dedicated to keeping you informed throughout your service event because Every Minute Counts.
Quality is a key part of our DNA here at Cummins. No matter which Cummins location you visit, your service experience will be consistent through the entire QuickServe process.
We have a network of 134 QuickServe process leaders who ensure that each location meets the QuickServe certification requirements. Through the ongoing global certification process, our QuickServe process leaders evaluate 21 different key points throughout the service event, ensuring you have dependable service wherever you go.
Our global network of QuickServe process leaders provide on-going training and sharing of best practices to ensure that you receive personalized service that meets and exceeds your service expectations. At Cummins, Every Minute Counts.
Cummins Sales and Service
All Cummins Sales and Service locations utilize the QuickServe process to minimize your downtime, while providing you personalized and high quality service. Our service teams and facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostic tools and equipment that enable our technicians to troubleshoot problems and perform repairs right the first time, every time. As your local Cummins experts, we offer a broad range of services:
- Maintenance, repair, and warranty for all Cummins Diesel and Natural Gas engines
- Maintenance, repair, and warranty for all Cummins generators
- Engine Repowers with new or ReCon Cummins engines
- Exhaust aftertreatment installation and service
- Availability of all Fleetguard Filters and Genuine Cummins Parts for over 8 million Cummins engines
To experience the QuickServe advantage first-hand, please contact the nearest Cummins Sales and Service location or submit an online service request.